Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner Election
For the North Yorkshire Police Area
2. Nomination papers can be obtained from the office of the Police Area Returning Officer, Selby District Council, Civic Centre, Doncaster Road, Selby, YO8 9FT during the times stated below, or from www.selby.gov.uk/elections 2021
3. Nomination papers must be delivered to the Police Area Returning Officer at Selby District Council, Civic Centre, Doncaster Road, Selby, YO8 9FT between 10am and 4pm on any working day after publication of this notice but no later than 4pm on Thursday 8 April 2021.
4. If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 6 May 2021.
5. Applications to register to vote must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Monday 19 April 2021. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
6. The £5,000 deposit can be paid by legal tender, bank transfer, credit or debit card or by means of a banker’s draft from a drawer which carries on business as a banker in the United Kingdom. If paying by bank transfer or credit or debit card, please contact Democratic Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01757 292116 for further details.
7. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 20 April 2021.
8. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
9. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of physical incapacity or for work/service reasons must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday 6 May 2021
Published: 12/03/2021 Published by: Aiskew and Leeming Bar Parish Council
Return to News Page.